In 2013, a group of Massasoit Community College students established the Massasoit Food Pantry on the Brockton campus to assist our students and staff in need. The food pantry is located on the first floor of the Field House and is open the following hours:
- Monday 9:00-10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00-10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. and 2:00-4:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00-10:00 a.m. and 11:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m.
If you need assistance to feed yourself or your family, please stop by.
Donations of non-perishable foods are always needed and welcome to keep the pantry stocked. The following are especially needed right now: peanut butter, tuna, cereal, oatmeal, dry pasta, pasta sauce, soups (other than tomato), boxed macaroni & cheese, canned fruit, canned pasta (e.g., ravioli).
Donation drop-off locations are:
- Brockton Student Life Office, Student Center, Room SC220
- Athletics Office, Field House, Room FH212
- Humanities Building, Room H103
- Liberal Arts Building, Room LA340
If you have questions about the food pantry, please contact Student Life Director Kathleen Reid (ext. 1480), Athletics Director Julie Mulvey (ext, 1430), or Dean of Humanities & Fine Arts Deanna Yameen (ext. 1810). If you have food donations in your office that you would like picked up, please contact Student Life (ext. 1480).