In 2013, a group of Massasoit Community College students established the Massasoit Food Pantry on the Brockton campus to assist our students and staff in need. The food pantry is located on the first floor of the Field House and is open the following hours:
- Monday 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Wednesday 9:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
- Thursday 10:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
- Friday 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m.
If you are a Massasoit student or staff member and need help feeding yourself or your family, please stop by. If the pantry is closed, you may go to the Athletics Office on the second floor, Room FH212, for assistance.
Donations of non-perishable foods are always needed and welcome to keep the pantry stocked. The following items are especially needed right now: peanut butter, tuna, cereal, canned fruit, and ready-to-eat foods (e.g., ravioli or other canned pasta).
Donation drop-off locations are:
- Brockton Student Life Office, Student Center, Room SC220
- Athletics Office, Field House, Room FH212
- Humanities Building, Room H103
- Liberal Arts Building, Room LA340
If you have questions about the food pantry, please contact Athletics Director Julie Mulvey (ext. 1430), Student Life Director Kathleen Reid (ext. 1480), or Dean of Humanities & Fine Arts Deanna Yameen (ext. 1810). If you have food donations in your office that you would like picked up, please contact Student Life (ext. 1480).